Iron Man mk XLVI (Concept Art Version)
Ter ere van het 10 jarig bestaan van Marvel Studios is net als Captain america een concept versie van de Iron Man mk XLVI gemaakt door Hot Toys. Helaas niet bij de Nederlandse retailers verkrijgbaar.
Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version)
Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years
1/6th scale collectible figure
About This Sixth Scale Figure
Dedicate in offering Marvel fans the one-of-a-kind movie experience, Hot Toys team explores the amazing and breathtaking artistry of Marvel Cinematic Universe and brings super heroes to life through almost 200 astonishing collectibles from the fan favorite blockbuster in the past decade.
Following the debut of the Captain America (Concept Art Version) from Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years collectible series, Hot Toys is very excited today to present the 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI collectible figure based on Marvel Studios’ Head of Visual Development, Ryan Meinderding’s concept art of the fan favorite Iron Man.
Hot Toys has specially recreated Ryan’s iconic cover for Iron Man cinematic visual design work, to a highly-accurate collectible figure. With striking design elements in red and gold underscore the forceful appearance of the exterior, and numerous details ensure the armor an distinctive personality, the latest 1/6th scale Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure in tribute to the amazing artist Ryan Meinerding as firstly available in selected markets!
The highly-detailed Mark XLVI Collectible Figure is sophisticatedly crafted based on the Iron Man’s concept art featuring a LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor, interchangeable shoulder and forearm weapon-firing armor parts, LED light-up Arc Reactor with circle-shaped indent on chest, and a specially designed figure stand!
This Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) collectible figure is surely a centerpiece to your Marvel collection!
- Product Code
- Product Name
- Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version)
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Points of Articulations
- Special Features
- Specially crafted based on the Iron Man’s concept art eaturing a LED light-up helmet and highly detailed armor design with fully enhanced articulations, metallic red and gold colored painting on armor
- Sixth Scale Figure
- Hot Toys
- Head Sculpt
- Head Paint
- Head Art Direction
- Art Direction
- JC. Hong
What's in the Box?
The 1/6th scale Iron Man Mark XLVI (Concept Art Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Iron Man Mark XLVI
- A helmeted head with LED light-up function (white light, battery operated)
- Movie-accurate proportion and highly detailed armor design
- Approximately 32 cm tall
- Over 30 points of enhanced articulations
- Contains diecast material
- Special features on armor:
- Metallic red and gold colored painting on the streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- LED-lighted circle-shaped Arc Reactor on chest (white light, battery operated)
- LED lights can shine through sides of ribs and forearms (blue light, battery operated)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable shoulder armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- One (1) piece of chest armor (can be removed to reveal interior mechanical design)
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable forearm armor (regular, weapon-firing)
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands with articulated fingers and light-up repulsors (white light, battery operated)
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing hands (white light, battery operated)
- Fully deployable air flaps at back of the armor
- Multi-layered waist armor with enhanced articulations allowing highly flexible movement
- Specially designed Marvel Studios: The First Ten Years themed figure stand with character name
Additional Details & Dimensions
- Expected to Ship
- October 2018 - March 2019
- Product Size
- Height: 12.59" (319.79 mm)*
- Box Size
- Height: 7.00" (177.8 mm)
- Width: 11.00" (279.4 mm)
- Depth: 18.00" (457.2 mm)
- Dimensional Weight
- 7.00 lbs (3.18 kg)
- Int'l Dim. Weight
- 10.00 lbs (4.54 kg)
- * Size and weight are approximate values.
* Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
* Product details can subject to change without further notice